---Sponsored Links---

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Windows 7 on Hyper-V release candidate

As we know,some services work with Hyper-V on Windows Server 2008 operating system.But I was using Hyper-V on a windows 2008 server and was finding problems.Now the Hyper-V in the Windows Server will go well beyond Windows 7.]
I had installed Windows 7 on hyper-v with 64-bit quite easily。
however careful observation shows some incompatibilities with hyper-v on the integration services:

hyper-v event 23012: Device 'VMbus' in 'Windows 7 64-bit (my system name) cannot load because it is incompatible with virtualization stack. Server version 13 Client version 65537。

And I don't know how to do.

1 comment:

  1. I have the same problem trying to run a physical hard disk with windows 7 60 bit installed from a virtual machine.
    Hope there is a solution.

    ReplyDelete