---Sponsored Links---

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

daemon tools windows 7 problem

I have installed windows 7 Beta currently.When i need Virtual Clone Drive,I had to install the latest version of Daemon Tools which i was using in vista.But it daemon tools doesn't fit in windows 7.
The problem is,it always trys to install the SPTD driver,then need to reboot.
The error message about daemon tools is here...

The message started again and again,and let me can not finish to install DAEMON Tools.
Can you help me by solving my problem?Where donwload the DAEMON Tools for Windows 7?

I think Daemon Tools is incompatible with Windows 7 Beta. Windows 7 is beta version now.
Please try to install SPTD as administrator,then you can install your DAEMON Tools.

Also,you can use PowerISO's Virtual Drive which is not free or SlySofts Virtual DVD Clone.

Update: DAEMON Tools Lite 4.30.4 support windows 7

No comments:

Post a Comment