---Sponsored Links---

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Format Sticky Notes Text By Keyboard Commands

Sticky Notes in Windows 7 is very useful.ALso you can format the text to make Sticky Notes more pretty.

After Sticky Notes is running,you can use following keyboard commands to format text you wish:
Bold: CTRL+B
Bullet list: CTRL+SHIFT+L (once)
Decrease size of text: CTRL+SHIFT+<
Strikethrough: CTRL+T
Increase size of text: CTRL+SHIFT+>
Italics: CTRL+I
Numbered list: CTRL+SHIFT+L (twice)
Underline: CTRL+U
Roman numeral list (i,ii, etc.): CTRL+SHIFT+L (five times)
Lettered list(a,b, etc.): CTRL+SHIFT+L (three times)

4 comments:

  1. You can change font size with CTRL + '+' key. But, it only switches two font sizes. One is a little bit small and one is a little bit large. Not good for small note. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually you hold ctrl & use your mouse wheel, I went through a number of sizes. You have to do it on every note though would have been nice to be able to set the default.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the processor on my Windows7 desktop fried and I have ordered a laptop with Windows7 on it. I hope to salvage the desktop hard drive to use as a usb external drive and rescue my data the files from it. Does anyone know in what directory the files for Sticky Notes are stored because I had a whole lot of stuff on sticky notes I'd like to find and save.

    ReplyDelete