---Sponsored Links---

Friday, June 5, 2009

Enable Remote Desktop in Windows 7

I want to remote desktop to the Windows 7 computer in my workshop,so I can play with it.When I get the challenge for login but then "authentication error".Do you know the resolution?Thanks

I faced similar problem too.First you should turn on and use Remote Desktop in Windows 7.
Here is how to do.
1.Click the start and right click on " Computer" to choose the "Properties".
2. Now you click the " Remote settings" in the panel.It will pop uo a new window.
3.Check on the "Allow Remote Assistance to this Computer" option on Remote tab.Also,turn on any one of the options mentioned as you want.Such as "Allow connects from computers running any version of Remote Desktop(less secure) or Allow connections only from computers running Remote Desktop with Network Level Authentication(more secure).
4.Click OK buttom.You can remote desktop to the Windows 7 easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment