1. Download the Windows 7 Lifecam Drivers from the link:
2. Then install it.After installation is finished,you should have your USB Camera plugged in.
3.When compatibility issue coming up, cancel everything and go to device manager.
4. Right click computer -> Manage -> Device Manager
under imaging devices your webcam but with a yellow sign on it.
Right click it and go to update driver software
5. Click Browse your computer... and then click let me choose... there should be a button saying "Have Disk", Click on this and click on browse:
LifeCam edit\setup\microsoft lifecam\driver64\vx3000
6. There should be a vx3000.inf file there, open this and click ok, you should see the driver listed, click ok and you will be asked if you want to install this driver warning by Windows, click Install Anyway and another compatibility error will come up, ignore this.
7. Now everything is working fine.