---Sponsored Links---

Monday, July 27, 2009

Office 2007 save as pdf fails

Every time I try to save a document as pdf in Windows 7, Office 2007 fails .It says " Failed to export file to pdf due to unknown error." I have the latest updates for Office 2007 SP2 and tried setting permissions, saving to different folders. how can i do?
You can get this tool( 2007 Microsoft Office Add-in: Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS ) at the link:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=4d951911-3e7e-4ae6-b059-a2e79ed87041&displaylang=en
Office 2007 will Work like a charm.

Helo, It turns out it was Kaspersky antivirus beta. When I disabled Kaspersky, it worked fine.
But I have yet to find out how to make it work without disabling Kaspersky.

1 comment:

  1. Thank god someone else had the same trouble as me. I tried re-stalling Office, then Windows, but still had the same issue.
    I have narrowed it down to the "Proactive Defense" section. It will allow me create a PDF with the whole section turned off. However, if I have it on, even with all allowable options unticked, Word will come up with the error. At the moment, the whole thing is off and I will let Kaspersky know.
    Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete