What's Changes with Windows 7 PowerShell:
* Windows 7 PowerShell includes more than 100 new cmdlets.
* You can run commands on one computer or hundreds of computers with a single command.
* Windows PowerShell Integrated Scripting Environment.
* you can run commands asynchronously and "in the background"
* The Windows PowerShell debugger can help you debug functions and scripts.
* Windows PowerShell supports transactions in Windows 7 now.
* Scripts and functions can display messages and Help text to users in multiple languages.
Windows PowerShell system and feature requirements the Microsoft .NET Framework. And The Export-Counter cmdlet runs only on Windows 7 and later versions of Windows.