---Sponsored Links---

Saturday, August 8, 2009

select cd-rom boot type issue

windows 7 ISO was burned to a DVD by me successfully. I Stucked at "Select CD-Rom Boot Type" Windows when I booted from the DVD on my MacBook Pro. Do you have the same problem and questions?

Here is how to solve the problem.

1.It should revert to BIOS emulation booting.
Macs only version 1.1 and Windows only works with version 2, so it should revert to BIOS emulation booting.
2.copy files from windows 7 DVD or ISO image to temporary folder.
3.use oscdimg.exe from Windows Automated Installation Kit (AIK) to create new .iso file.
4.Start to burning new install dvd and install windows 7.

1 comment:

  1. I'm having the same issue, but I'm on Pc with Windows XP. Does this problem only apply to the Windows 7 64-bit? I know there are some incompatibilities with some hardware.

    ReplyDelete